YAESU - FT-710 AESS - FULL SDR HF/50 MHz TRANSCEIVER 100W WITH AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER AND BUILT-IN USB INTERFACE FOR DIGITAL MODES - TOUCHSCREEN 4.3" - BUILT-IN CAT INTERFACE
- COMPLETE BROCHURE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING ON "PRODUCT DATA SHEET" CLOSE TO THE PRICE -
HAM RADIO SPECIAL - YAESU "CASHBACK" PROMO
YAESU WILL GIVE YOU BACK € 100
IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT FROM JUNE 1st TO AUGUST 31st, 2023 !!
YAESU will send the cash back refund directly to the end user within 8 weeks after receiving the completed application together with a copy of the purchase invoice / sales slip issued by the retailer.
The duration of the offer refers to the date of purchase by the end user of the product.
This offer is valid only for new products with CE mark, purchased in Europe during the validity dates.
For the official regulation of cash back policies, please refer to the official website yaesucashback.co.uk
The new FT-710 AESS is a compact design yet provides 100W output, utilizing the advanced digital RF technology introduced in the FTDX101 and FTDX10 series.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FT-710 AESS are:
- YAESU Unmatched SDR technology emphasizes the Receiving Performance
- Band Pass Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals
- RF Front-End design with the 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables Phenomenal Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics
- QRM rejection by the dual core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/ CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-Stage Parametric Equalizer
- High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
- 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream)
- VMI LED (VFO Mode Indicator) placed around the VFO dial shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFO-B, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split Operation)
- “PRESET” Mode Function most suitable for FT8 Operation
- AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 creates the high-fidelity audio output
- External Display Connection Terminal (DVI-D)
- Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 channel memory
- Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner
- SD Memory Card can be used to save the communication record, transceiver setting, the memory contents, screen capture images, and to update the firmware
- Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
- Other essential features such as CW ZIN and SPOT, IPO (Intercept Point Optimization), and Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System to name a few.
FT-710 AESS (Supplied Accessories)
·DC Power Cable
TX Frequency Range: 1.8MHz band – 50MHz band (Amateur bands only)
70MHz – 70.5MHz (UK Amateur bands only
RX Frequency Range: 30KHz – 75MHz (Operating)
1.8MHz – 29.699999MHz (Specified performance, Amateur bands only)
50MHz – 53.999999MHz (Specified performance, Amateur bands only)
70MHz – 70.499999MHz (Specified performance, UK Amateur bands
Emission Modes: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB/USB), F3E(FM)
Supply Voltage: DC13.8V ±15%
Power Output: 5 - 100W (5 – 25W AM Carrier)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.4” x 3.1” x 9.7” (239 x 80 x 247mm)
Weight (Approx.): 9.92lbs (4.5kg)