RIGEXPERT - AA-2000 ZOOM - ANTENNA ANALYZER - COLOUR GRAPHIC DISPLAY - OPERATIONAL RANGE: 0.1-2000 MHz - BLUETOOTH
- To test, analyze, tune antennas and transmission lines -
*** CLICK ON "PRODUCT DATA SHEET" (CLOSE TO THE PRICE) TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE USER MANUAL ***
INSIDE THE BOX:
- Antenna Analyzer - RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM
- N Male to SO-239 (for PL-259) adaptor
- USB cable
- Soft case with straps
- User’s manual
- Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries (3 x AA)
- Separate Battery Charger
RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM, AA-1500 ZOOM and AA-2000 ZOOM are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-650 ZOOM, AA-1500 ZOOM and AA-2000 ZOOM attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
AA-650 ZOOM, AA-1500 ZOOM and AA-2000 ZOOM are available in non-US version (with ability to display Smith chart) and US version (displaying a polar chart instead). WE SELL NON-US VERSIONS. US VERSIONS CAN BE BOOKED.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohms systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
Display modes: SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points), Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart), TDR
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens (English – Spanish – Japanese)
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.