PROEL - LDV570 - VALVE STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE - COMPLETE WITH SUSPENSION MOUNT AND CARRYING CASE
The Proel LDV570 is a large diaphragm microphone with a cardioid polar pattern.
A real workhorse in professional studios both for panoramic shots and for close-ups of voices, drums, sets of strings.
It also represents a luxury multipurpose in home studio recordings.
It can also be used with great results for broadcast radio applications.
- Externally polarized condenser capsule with 1 "diaphragm
- Built-in low pass filter and attenuator -10dB
- ECC83 / 12AX7 double triode output stage, coupled to transformer
- Transducer type: Single-diaphragm 1.07 "(27mm) center-polarized true condenser
- Diaphragm diameter: 27mm
- Polar diagram: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 14mV / Pa
- SPL at 0.5% THD: 125dB max
- Internal noise: 17dB-A
- Attenuators: -10dB, Filters -6dB / 8va at 150Hz
- Nominal impedance: <200 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Power supply: MPS570 power supply unit
- Connectors: 7 Pin
- XLR M output from the microphone, XLR M from the MPS570
- Color: Nickel plated
- Dimensions: L221mm x D50mm
- Accessories included: MPS570 power supply unit, multipolar cable, elastic suspension in metal and aluminum case
- Weight: 0.627kg